Business Owners Package
Protect your business with a Business Owners’ Package in New York.
A Business Owners’ Package, commonly called a BOP, contacts many of the insurance coverages needed by most small businesses wrapped up in one policy. As a business owner, you know you need excellent coverage. However, you don’t have time to become an expert in business insurance. That is where a BOP comes in. A compact policy with essential coverages enables your business to save time and money, making insurance a snap. With a BOP, you also have the ability to customize your policy to meet your individual business needs. At Northeastern Group, we can help your business find a suitable Business Owners’ Package in New York and beyond!
What does a BOP cover?
- Property insurance: This risks associated with your business’ premises and equipment. This coverage will kick in if your business has suffered damage from a fire, storm, hail, vandalism or theft.
- Liability insurance: This covers your business’s legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or neglect to do in your business operations that causes bodily injury or property damage to another.
- Some policies may provide business interruption insurance: This covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other covered peril that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the added expense of moving your business to a temporary location.
Getting a BOP means covering all of these risks in one go, which reduces stress and gives you the peace of mind you’re protected. What’s more, it is usually cheaper than buying separate policies for each element.
What does a BOP not include?
Please note that a BOP is a great option for many small business owners, but it does not provide all-encompassing protection. BOPs typically do not cover:
- Professional liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Health and disability insurance
To be protected from these risks, your business must obtain separate insurance policies.
At Northeastern Group, we’ll work with you to design coverage that protects your business from a variety of risks, unique to you. Contact us to get started on your business owners’ package in New York and beyond!